Monday, June 28, 2010

Cottage Lake June 2010


Hannah..First First Place...such a fun moment!


Not drafting off Bri...just coaching. I think I should smile more. I was really having fun!

Gotta love trying to get that wetsuit off!


Hannah making her way to T1



Yeah, we're tough!



Good morning Hannah..it's race day and yes we are going to take lots of photos!


She's such a pro:)


Go Grandma C!!!


Marley of Team Blue Fire Super Jrs...I'm thinking she is going to be one tough competitor in a few years


Payton and "Brown Rar" of Team Blue Fire Super Jrs...I think she is going to put him on her bike at her first race.


You can't see her medal but she has another one! One of my favorite moments is when Mom is packing to leave and I get to tell her she can't leave yet, she won an award. The looks on her face are priceless!

See you in September Cottage Lake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment