Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wenatchee Race Update



An update on my last post: Karie had Sam on May 5th. He is beautiful and healthy and I can't wait to see him in person! Congratulations Karie and Aaron :) The 1/2 marathon went well. Kurt, who just began training with me had a great race. I was impressed after a physically rough week, he rallied and put in a great time. Howard completed his first 10k and also put in a very impressive time. When I saw him at the end of my race, he looked great! Congratulations Kurt and Howard. My race was a little rough. Apparently, my cold wasn't over and I learned the next week had turned in to a sinus infection. It's disappointing to get into a race and realize your racing isn't reflecting your training. I did have a good time and met some fun people. Wenatchee was fun and I time to meet up with my friend Heather who was my roommate at the police academy. I'm looking forward to some tri training with her this summer. The kids had a blast at the hotel pool and loved sleeping in a big hotel bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment