Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Sleeping..Should Be!

I should be asleep but I never do when Eric is at the fire station. It's been a long day with ups and down. It started with a swim workout with Mom. I taught her some drills that I don't think she really needed to know. Seriously, she is a great swimmer and I thinks she swims slower that me to not make me feel bad. We had fun though. It's nice to actually train with people sometimes, although I usually prefer the solitude of my own training. I took Marley to the doctor and found out she had ear infections in both ears. She is one tough kid who has complained little considering the look on my doctors face after looking in her ear. We hit the pharmacy and for some odd reason I thought I could make a "quick" trip to Costco. I ended up being ten minutes late to pick up Payton at preschool. I felt so bad to give her that feeling of the "kids whose mom didn't show". Sorry baby! At home, we unloaded groceries and the kids went down for a nap they never actually took. Ahhhh! What will I do without my three hours of nap breaks? I did manage to squeeze in my own run and was off the gym to train a couple of clients there. Fortunately, they are people I completely look forward to training. I love to see people push though pain and get a little stronger each time we see them. Hold those planks people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment